THINGS 8Y Anniversary was yet another great gathering of members, partners and VIPs enjoying three great insight presentations, a case marathon, the introduction of the 9th Wall of Fame member and for the 53 persons on site, a superb business mingle. We were delighted to have over 90 attendees from 16 countries listening to presentations from 14 companies from 8 countries with us. It’s all soon becoming available in our YouTube channel among all other gold nuggets from previous events that we make available to the public there.
The insight speakers were:
- Ted Elvhage, General Partner, Rymdkapital
- Natalia Ruiz, Managing Partner, NetZero Ventures
- Tobias Eriksson, Vice President & Managing Director Nordics, EFESO Consulting
The case presentations were presented by:
- Aleksandar Bogoevski, CMO & Co-founder, CTHINGS.CO
- Sami Yacoubi, Co-founder and COO, SpaceSense
- Erik Brunnekreef, Strategy & Business Development IoT, Deutsche Telekom IoT & Holger Ritter, Managing Partner, Drynet
- Hao Yin, CEO, TEGnology and Anders Nyander, Concept Manager, Alfa Laval
- Liam Hardey, CEO, Cellfion AB
- Eunice Silva, Technical Project Manager, CorPower Ocean
- Károly Szipka, CEO, IPercept Technology AB
- Mattias Andersson, CEO & Founder, MTEK
- Kristian Hovet, CE, Tunable AS
And we are proud to have our 9th THINGS Wall of Fame member, Stefan Jansson, CEO and Founder, Polarium. Congratulations!
Thank you to all attendees and speakers who contributed to an inspiring, interesting and enjoyable event!