- General information
- Legal ground
Legitimate interest. The processing of your personal data is conducted based on our legitimate interest of developing and improving our services and business as well as our website.
- Disclosure of personal data
- Your personal data may be shared with our service providers and partners.
- Your information may be transferred outside the EU/EEA as some of our service providers are located outside EU/EEA, but only to a country deemed adequate by the European Commission or if we have a transfer mechanism in place in accordance with the legislation of the European Union. Please contact us for further information regarding such transfer.
- If parts or all assets or shares of THINGS are acquired, user information is likely to be one of the business assets that transferred to the new owner.
- Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
- Cookies and other system technologies
The Services are not directed to persons under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a person under the age of 13 and you become aware of that the child has provided personal data to us without your consent, please contact us to exercise your access, rectification, erasure, limiting of processing and objection rights.
- Links to other sites and social plugins
Our website uses social plugins from social networks. If you click on one of the buttons, a new window of your browser opens, and the page of the respective social network is opened. On that site, you can login, press like or share button etc. When clicking on plugin links or other links on our website or in newsletters, the collection of personal data is outside of our control. The policy of the other website will apply for the personal data obtained from you on that website.
- Your rights
- You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You also have the right to recall your prior given consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal, and we may continue processing your personal data based on other legal grounds, except for direct marketing.
- You have the right to request access and further information concerning the processing of your personal data, or request that we correct, rectify, complete, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data.
10. Contact information
- To exercise your rights regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or The Innovation Growhouse Stockholm AB, Drottning Kristinas väg, 114 28 Stockholm, Sweden. In your letter/email please state your full name.
- If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.