- Clean energy and energy storage,
- Carbon capture & storage (CCS),
- H2 production & storage,
- Clean energy performance monitoring,
- Waste energy usage,
- Power reliability solutions,
- Greenhouse gas monitoring,
- Water re-use/desalination,
- and more…
The eight week program offers handheld matchmakings with corporate partners across Europe, investor pitch and matchmaking with preferred investors, workshops with experts that will help you understand, approach, and engage with corporates, peer-to-peer network with best-in-class startups from all over Europe.
DTA Clean Energy Program 2023 participation requirements:
- Company registered in a European Country (including non-EU countries like the UK, Norway, Switzerland, Ukraine, etc.)
- Ready to engage with big industrial clients (min. TRL 4 ready for TRL 5 validation)
- Program participation fee €1.000. The participation fee covers all program content including lunches and networking dinners during the events.
- Participants are to cover travel to and lodging related to kick-off event and concluding Summit.
The purpose of DeepTech Alliance (DTA) is to accelerate commercial progress for the most promising European deep tech companies and implementation of novel deep tech solutions in European Industry- in order to make Europe more self-sufficient technology-wise.
Market access is critical for deep tech startups and the DTA matchmaking programs therefore focus on providing market access for startups on a European level and strengthen the ecosystems. DTA contributes to such an ecosystem by connecting European deep tech startups with corporates and investors to ensure that high potential European deep tech based solutions are matched with the capital and market opportunities they need to scale internationally.