THINGS second Executive Summit on the 21st March assembled together a 60+ crowd of corporate members and friends together for a showcase on Digital Transformation. Companies in attendance included Analog Devices, Grundfos, Fortum, Stockholm Exergi, Jämtkraft, Orange, Telia Company, NCC, Assa Abloy, ABB, Stora Enos, Flir, Scania, Husqvarna and Utvyakta. The half day knowledge and experience exchange event consisted of a marathon presentation of collaborative case studies between corporates and startups. We invited the most interesting companies to share use case examples of innovation in industry.
The impressive line-up of ten companies included THINGS members and startups from our wider community.
- H&D Wireless– Car-F.Elgh, VP Marketing & Business Development
- Digital Nordix– Mats Pettersson, CEO
- Imagimob x Scania– Anders Hardebring, CEO/Co-founder Imagimob and Helena Iremo, Project Manager Scania
- Epishine x ICA- Emma Woxlin, CMO, Epishine
- Ekkono x Husqvarna– Anders Alneng, VP Sales Ekkono and Girish Agarwal, Director of the AI Lab Husqvarna
- Refind– Johanna Reimers, CEO
- Revibe Energy– Viktor Börjesson, CEO
- Gemit x FLIR– Jonas Bäckman, CEO Gemit and Anna-Karin Lindblom, Director of Product Management, FLIR
- Ingrid Cloud x Sundbyberg Kommun- Sebastian Desand, CEO Ingrid Cloud
- Mavenoid– Shahan Lilja, CEO
“It is important to get inspiration outside of the construction industry and THINGS is the perfect community for that. I like the concept here at THINGS to promote collaboration between the parties and feel inspired when hearing and talking to startup entrepreneurs.”
Harri Savolainen, Executive Vice President – NCC
It was heartening to hear the discussions that followed. Digital transformation is an in-house responsibility. And it was obvious that the audience were well versed across all four cyclical digital transformation stages: awareness, preparation, action and evaluation. They key takeaway is to build the capabilities to successfully navigate through the next 20 years of change.
The Enterprise Circle membership is designed for large companies navigating the digital transformation process. THINGS will provide tools, guidance and advice according to specific needs and requirements. Read more about the Enterprise Circle offering here.